FLIBS 2020 Virtual Workshop
Hosted by Nicolas Foladare
Saving Teachers Time with Kognity
│02:30 PM (EST) │
Teachers’ time is precious. Our aim at Kognity is to enable teachers to get back to teaching. Less administration, less marking, and less searching for reliable content means teachers can spend more time in the classroom doing what they love.
- Save time using Auto-graded assignments and data
- Using student data to maximize and direct quality instruction
- Maximizing the instructional day by knowing and understanding student progress
Flipping the Classroom with Kognity
│ 5:15 PM (EST) │
The flipped classroom is a very promising model, but it can be tricky to implement. And perhaps it isn’t accurately described as a ‘flipped classroom’, but rather as a ‘focussed classroom’, where the teacher can concentrate on those areas where his or her effort is most valuable to the students.
- How does the flipped classroom work (in theory)
- How does the flipped classroom actually work?
- The 4 key elements needed to “flip”
Hosted by Daniel Colunga
How to better engage your classroom with technology
Fill in your email below and we’ll send you the pdf version with integrated resources links.