Your all-in-one teaching and learning platform for the IB Diploma Programme
With Kognity, teachers get curriculum-aligned content, analytics and assessment support – all in one easy-to-use solution. This not only saves them time, but also gives them access to real-time insights on how their students are performing. This helps teachers to tailor their teaching to individual needs, plan lessons and elevate learning!
Elevate your IB Diploma Programme
We know that DP teaching comes with its own set of demands and pressures. Our digital-first approach to pedagogy helps educators to save time and elevate their teaching, as well as strengthening the confidence and independence of every DP learner – whether they are in the classroom or studying at home.
All in one place
Access to curriculum-aligned interactive textbooks, analytics and assessment support – all in one place.
Engage your students with interactive textbooks featuring videos, animations and 3D models! Our textbook content is written by subject experts and is continuously updated to meet the latest subject requirements.
- 100% aligned to the DP curriculum
- Integrated reading assistance
- Promotes active learning
Create differentiated, auto-corrected assignments instantly. Add customised questions and send tasks to students in just a few clicks!
- Over 10,000 original, expertly-curated questions
- Instant feedback to students
- Supports flipped learning strategies
Analytics & Data
Get an overview of students’ progress in their assignments and reading. Access rapid insights into how students are performing and tailor your teaching to address their needs.
- Actionable data
- Reliable feedback to parents
- More efficient use of classroom time
Stimulate independent learning by providing students with a bank of materials for self-study. Auto-corrected questions give immediate feedback and a measurable sense of progress.
- Battles against classmates
- Strength bars highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Effective self-study and exam preparation
Which subject do you teach?
Explore our interactive, curriculum-aligned textbooks for the IB Diploma Programme.
We know your professional development is important. With Kognity, you get access to on-demand PD materials and webinars, hosted by experts, which support a forward-thinking approach to pedagogy and staff development.
These sessions will help you to develop excellent teaching and learning methodologies and adapt to the latest curriculum updates and assessment requirements.
World class training and support
Extensive, personalised training ensures that every user gets the most out of Kognity. School leaders can monitor usage and tailor PD to ensure that both students and teacher get the support they need.
Also, no question is left unanswered by our friendly and skilled support team, with an average response time of 5 minutes 21 seconds!
Trusted by international schools in over 100 countries
Thousands of teachers are saving time and improving learning using Kognity every day – that’s what makes us an award-winning teaching and learning platform.
A few common questions
How do I get started with Kognity?
You’ll be up and running in no time. We’ll help to create accounts for your teachers and students, and they’ll soon be enjoying all the benefits of accelerated teaching and learning. It’s all very intuitive. Even so, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way.
- Activate your free trial with your Kognity contact
- Book training for students and teachers
- Kognity sets-up complete, full access to the platform (including seamless integration with Google Classroom and ManageBac if needed)
- Decide to continue with Kognity after your trial
- Enjoy teaching with Kognity and improve learning!
Ready for the next step? A Kognity expert is waiting to assist you!
How many subjects are available in Kognity's platform?
Kognity currently offers 25 IB Diploma Programme subjects, 15 Cambridge IGCSE™ subjects and all 3 NGSS subjects.
How does my class get started with Kognity?
There are three steps:
1. Electronically sign a trial agreement with your Kognity representative. If you are not in contact with us, you can fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
2. Get your accounts set up on the platform.
3. Have a kick-off session where we teach you how to use the platform, so you can ensure that teachers can log in and make the most of their Kognity subscription.
Who creates your content?
We work with experienced teachers, authors and subject experts to create all of our content. All content then goes through an extensive quality control and review process before being published.
How much does Kognity cost?
The price of Kognity varies depending on the number of students you have and the subscription type that you choose. A Kognity subscription is charged per student, per year. Teachers are always free. Get your estimate here!
Partners and Integrations
We’re proud of our partnerships and integrations, which make your experience of using the Kognity platform even better.