Top-class Professional Development on demand
Kognity provides a wealth of popular PD materials for teachers and school leaders, including webinars, articles and downloadable guides – all produced by leading experts.
Never standing still as educators
Kognity’s professional development materials address the key challenges that teachers face, taking a practical approach to developing and sharing best practice. Your teaching and learning platform for Cambridge IGCSE™ combines great pedagogy with innovative technology, supporting a forward-thinking approach to education and staff development.
Committed to top-class professional development
Kognity offers a wide range of free PD materials and collaboration opportunities, covering subject-specific challenges, curriculum requirements and key talking points in education.
Join Kognity’s live webinars, hosted by expert authors and leading educators, and pick up ideas and insights that will have an immediate impact in your classroom.
- Join live to connect with educators from around the globe, or watch a recording
- Receive a certificate of participation and session materials
Articles and guides
Kognity’s on-demand PD materials help teachers keep up to date and continue developing their teaching practice.
- Articles on the latest Cambridge IGCSE™ requirements and updates
- Downloadable how-to guides with in-depth teaching advice
Kognity brings a global community of passionate educators together, both in person and online.
- World-class speakers at the annual Engage virtual conference
- Look out for our live conferences in your region
Learn how to make the most of Kognity throughout your day-to-day teaching practice
- Embed Kognity in all aspects of teaching and learning
- Get tips and support from Kognity experts
What teachers are saying about Kognity…
I think Kognity has done a wonderful job in bringing teachers together as a community.Maria Sayyed
Head of Business and Economics at Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE
I think one of the key elements of being part of any community is a give and take relationship, and we feel that we're part of the broader international setting with Kognity.Brian Cleary
Head of IB at Deira International School, Dubai
Ready to get started?
Explore how Kognity can elevate teaching and learning for your school.