06/08/2022 • 2 min read
Webinar The silver lining: Independent learning post-pandemic
March 11th, 2021
Forced school closures caused an accelerated shift to online learning resources. This session will look at how student motivation towards independent learning was positively impacted, why, and how educational technology can be leveraged to continue this trend.
This session will explore the following:
– What is independent learning and what drives independent learning?
– Key benefits of independent learning
– What do our students show us?
– How do online learning resources fit in?
– What could the future hold for teaching and learning?
Sign up to watch
"*" indicates required fields