Core and Extended syllabus content comprehensively covered
Interactive materials such as videos, applets and animations that bring content to life and boost student engagement
Study skills boxes offering cognitive and metacognitive tips and strategies to support independent study and revision
Scaffolded learning, with auto-marked questions, activity boxes, and worked examples to support all proficiency levels
Making connections boxes linking to prior or future learning and highlighting connections with other IGCSE subjects
ClearInteractive glossary to clarify complex or subject-specific vocabulary, supporting EAL learners
- 3D models and simulations
- Study skill boxes to learn, reflect and self-manage
- Practical boxes to help develop key skills for examinations
- Core and Extended syllabus content comprehensively covered
- Interactive glossary and clear language for international learners
Our IGCSE Chemistry subject supports the full Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry (0620) syllabus.
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2016 and examination from 2023.