- Diagnostic questions in every subtopic to check prior learnings
- Easy/medium/hard difficulty levels for questions
- Investigations to deepen learning and develop reasoning, problem-solving and communication skills
- Making connection boxes to help students make links between areas of maths and other subjects
- GeoGebra applets to engage students and deepen learning
- Hint boxes to help students choose an appropriate problem-solving strategy
Our IGCSE Mathematics subject supports the full Cambridge IGCSE™ Mathematics (0580) syllabus for first examination from 2020.
This text has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.