1. Who is the Controller of data?
We are the Controller in accordance with current privacy legislations. The Users personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of new employees to Our business. We are responsible for the processing of the personal data contributed by the Users or for the personal data that We in other ways collect with regards to the Service.
2. Collection of data – how, what, why and for how long?
We collect personal data about Users when;
- Users make an application through the Service or otherwise add personal data about themselves personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn,
- We source information from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and other public sources, or,
- Occasionally, employees make recommendations and will add personal data about potential applicants. In these cases, the person is considered a User and will be informed.
The types of personal data collected and processed;
- The categories of personal data that can be collected during the recruitment process is names, e-mails, pictures and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked when recruiting, titles, education and other information the User or others have provided through the Service. Only data relevant for recruitment is collected and processed.
For which purpose and on what ground is data processed;
- The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is to manage recruiting. We base the collection on our legitimate interest to find the right person for the position, simplify and facilitate recruitment.
- Note that We may process User Personal Data if We think a User might be of interest for a future position. If you as a User don´t want Us to process you information for future recruitment, please let Us know by using the contact details below.
How long will personal data bee processed?
- If a User does not become an employee, We might store the data for up to 18 months.
- Please let Us know if you as a User would like the data removed earlier.
3. Users’ rights
Users have a right to the following and must contact Us in writing using Our below e-mail to exercise their rights to;
- Request information about the personal data that is processed by Us. If excessive requests are made We have a right to charge a reasonable fee to administer such requests.
- Ask for rectification of inaccurate personal data or to demand deletion or restriction of processing and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest.
- Revoke any consent to processing that has been given by the User to Controller. Using this right may mean that the User cannot apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
- Under certain circumstances, request data portability, which means a right to get the personal data and transfer these to another controller.
- Lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of Users personal data, if the User considers the processing not in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
It is also important that Users take responsibility to keep their data protected. It is the responsibility of the User to keep their login information secret and safe.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell Users’ personal data to third parties. We may transfer Users Personal Data to;
- Our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as Our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with Our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
- Authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required according to law.
We will only transfer Users’ personal data to third parties We have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure User’s personal data is processed in accordance with current privacy legislations. We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Lever, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to supplying the Service.
If you want to know more about Our handling of personal data or if you as a User wish to exercise your rights, please contact Us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 6 July 2021