22/06/2023 • 1 min read
Webinar: What’s changing in IB DP Physics?
This webinar provides condensed information on the changes to the IB DP Physics syllabus content (from September 2023), as well as the format of both external and internal assessments. The potential challenges and roadmap are also introduced.
The session answers questions including:
- What was the driving force and philosophy behind the new changes?
- What should you do with the “Roadmap?”
- How should the “Guiding Questions” and “Linking Question” be used?
- How has the External Assessment changed?
- How has the Internal Assessment changed?
- Can you use any of your old teaching materials?
About the host
Louis Wong is an IB DP deputy coordinator and Head of Physics at one of the global top IB Schools, located in Hong Kong. He strongly believes in the power of IB education to cultivate brilliant science researchers who will build a better future. Louis is also passionate about making IB physics accessible and interesting for students around the world through his YouTube videos.
Access webinar recording
You will shortly be redirected to the recording of Louis Wong’s webinar “What’s changing in IB DP Physics?”. You can also click here to open the recording in this tab.
This webinar was delivered live on 15 June 2023.